- Emergency care during clinic hours.
- In-house general surgery during clinic hours (appointments made for specialist surgeons).
- Veterinarians with special interests and graduate training for birds, exotics, fish, reptiles, and pocket pets’ medical and surgical needs.
- Classes and education offered.
- Highest quality of prescription and specialty foods.
- Highest quality prescription medications and supplies.
- Full dental care including extractions and other surgical remedies. Anesthesia-free dental is also offered for those clients that can’t tolerate anesthesia or upon personal preference.
- We offer many in-house laboratory and diagnostic services for your convenience and for a timely result so we may begin appropriate treatment right away.
- We are committed to educating our clients on a wide variety of subjects so you can make the most informed decisions about your animals' care plan.
- We network with various rescue agencies so that each animal gets a chance at a new beginning when needed.
- Euthanasia (when appropriate for medical reasons) and after care performed by only skilled and loving doctors and nurses. We are all pet owners here too. We have the greatest respect and sympathy for you and your terminally ill loved one.
- Individual cremation services assured.
We donate services and health care products to our community rescue organizations because "Taking care of animals is an important part of my vision for a better world," says Dr. Stroberg, DVM and owner.
Visitation for Hospitalized Patients:
We want to be able to spend time with you and answer all of the questions and concerns you may have. Please make an appointment with our helpful Client Assistant that's convenient for you and we'll provide time with the veterinary technician taking care of your loved one. In order to avoid over stimulation of your pet please limit your visit to 2 family members. We welcome children, but please make sure it won't upset your child to see your loved one ill. For the safety of your children they must stay close by your side at all times. Lastly, please limit your visit to around 15 minutes. It would be helpful to you to prepare your questions in advance so you don't forget to ask something important.