VIP lodging for dogs
- VIP lodging boasts luxurious extras such as premium bedding, larger kennel areas, more outings, more individual attention, and more play time with premium play equipment which include their own large play yards! Has your pet seen the latest movies? We’ve got them for your pets’ viewing pleasure on their very own ‘big screen!'
- Has your dog been refused at other boarding facilities because they're escape artists? Our VIP suites are constructed of solid block walls that they can't escape from. We guarantee it!
Economy lodging for dogs
- Economy lodging with individual attention and play times for each resident. They’ll enjoy their own play yard complete with toys.
- Day lodging with a large private area for more anti-social types (no violent dogs please).
If you prefer, we'll be happy to provide food for your dog at no additional charge while boarding. We only use premium prescription Purina EN diet (for sensitive digestive tracts; easily digested, high nutrition and fiber).
- Cat Condos house our visiting felines. Each cat has a separate play time in the large open area with climbing and scratching toys for purrrrrfect happiness.
If you prefer, we'll provide your feline friend's nutritional needs as a complimentary service. We only use the highest quality food; ProPlan chicken and rice.
NEW TO DOGGIE DAYCARE:
Daily postings on our Facebook page of the daily adventures of many of our furry clients.
Live Doggie Cams!
- We offer full service grooming with our highly professional and expert groomer's Kathy B. (who has been here for 15 years and has been nominated one of the top groomers in Denver) and Tiffany S. who has 10 years grooming experience. Want your dog to fashion the latest pompadour? Then she should be your pets’ stylist!
Free private consultation for all new clients.
- Premium foods and prescription diets exclusively offered including Royal Canine.
- We only carry Harrison's Bird Food products as we believe it's simply the best available for your bird brains!
- Does your pet itch? Have body odor problems? Need fresh breath? Come see our full line of products for all of your pet's needs.
As part of our commitment to insure the best health and well being of your pets, we clean and sanitize our pet areas throughout the day. Keeping a watchful eye on your loved ones is the rule amongst our care givers.
PUPPIES, PUPPIES, PUPPIES!
Come join our FREE puppy class Wednesday nights! This is a way to socalize your puppy at a young age and help them get some of that energy out!
7pm- 8pm; must be up to date on shots and must be under 6 months of age
(Please call 303.469.pets before your first visit to make sure that your puppy has all needed vaccinations before attending puppy class)
"Playing in the pool at doggie daycare makes me smile!"
Sometimes even LOVE can flourish at Doggie Daycare
A wide assortment of healthy handpicked foods
available for purchase in our lobby
Kathy working her magic!